Aaron Ketner, WELL AP, LEED Green Associate
Director of Sustainability / Building Performance Specialist
Aaron is the Director of Sustainability and the Building Performance Specialist at Dekker/Perich/Sabatini. His passion and work focuses on Building Performance Analysis, Green Building Features, BIM Technology, Smart Building Solutions, Technology + Design Integration, and Digital Twin Asset Management - with design specialties in Sustainability, Resiliency, High-Performance Buildings, On-site Solar PV Array impact packages, and Health and Wellness in the Built Environment.
Aaron is also an active member of the AIA New Mexico Committee on the Environment (COTE) where he leads discussions on tracking the progress of carbon-neutral building design through initiatives like the AIA2030 Commitment and the 2030 Challenge.
Aaron is active in innovative efforts at D/P/S and enjoys working with clients to meet their innovative and technology integration goals.
- London Build Panelist / Net-zero: Opportunities for Early Adopters
- NAIOP CRE Converge National / PropTech Golden Buzzers and Eliminations Session
- Autodesk University, Las Vegas 2017, 2018, 2019 / Implementing Building Performance Analysis into Design / How to Meet Your 2030 Challenge Goals
- Autodesk Impact Speaker / Invitation to Autodesk San Francisco to show developers how Autodesk impacts our work and assists with our success.
- Associated Builders & Contractors and Facility Manager Assoc. of New Mexico Conference / Keynote Presenter: Green Building Design & Smart Buildings
- NAIOP Albuquerque Chapter / Smart ABQ – A Smart City presentation
- AIA Albuquerque Chapter / Building Performance Analysis
- AIA New Mexico Emerging Professionals / Building Performance Analysis
- UNM Shared Knowledge Conference / Energy Awareness & Micro-Grids
In the News
Digital Tools Enable Companies to Build Sustainable Communities
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
WELL Accredited Professional
Guiding Principles Compliance Professional (GPCP)
Master of Architecture, University of New Mexico
Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, University of Pittsburgh