- Commercial >>
- Higher Education
- K-12 Education >>
- Multi-family >>
- Landscape Design >>
- Planning Services
- Interior Design
- Religious >>
- Knowledge Center
Careers - Albuquerque, NM
Website/Social Media/PR Coordinator
This is a full-time, hands-on position that includes varied duties relating to our website, social media presence, public relations, and marketing. We are seeking a self-starter with great organizational and writing skills and a passion for public relations. Requires Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar, and 1-3 years of relevant experience. Graphic skills and familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite are a plus but not required. Position requires effective written and verbal communication skills, understanding of social media platforms, and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and take initiative while using good judgment. This role will work in a group setting with 3 other full-time marketing staff who are focused on project proposals, marketing materials, and graphic content. They will also work with principals and staff throughout the firm on content and strategy coordination, and receive support from IT staff on technical issues such as search engine optimization. Key responsibilities are outlined below.
Website and Social Media:
- Help attract traffic to our website and social media sites through engaging content and improved visibility
Align website and social media strategies with overall marketing and communications strategies
Monitor sites and strategies used by our peers and competitors
- Proactively seek and create content for website and social media based on our firm’s projects, events, insight, expertise, etc. to reach people and expand our reputation (may include Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, etc. as well as our firm’s website)
Maintain ongoing content management to add and update website and social media content as needed
- Track helpful statistics relating to website traffic/site analytics and social media effectiveness
- Write and distribute press releases as needed, relating to significant projects, awards, events, and company news (may include formal media releases and less formal strategies for posting on website, social media, email taglines, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to showcase our staff’s expertise through published articles and speaking engagements. Identify potential topics/areas of expertise, respond to staff ideas, propose the right channels, and make it happen.
- Support other marketing group efforts on an as-needed basis, such as ongoing writing and updating of project descriptions, proofreading, printing, and updating tracked
Please email cover letter, resume, and 2-3 writing samples (non-returnable) to HR@dpsdesign.org.